Monday, May 24, 2010

Construction Documents

The new Barlow Building is the last project I worked on for CRSA. When I started on this project they were just waiting for the decision. While I was there I started to use my computer and Archicad expertise to save time and money because at design meetings I brought my laptop and was able to help with design decisions in minutes rather than weeks. This project was $14 million and 64,000 sq. ft. It includes a diesel mechanic class rooms and shop, manufacturing class rooms and shop, drafting classroom, and other classrooms. The Building has a great front lobby for showcasing the diesel program with trucks and parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Residential Project in Arizona

HIKKO DESIGN HOME IN MESA, ARIZONA CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS BY ACTON DESIGN SERVICES  Single family home with ADU apartment. FRONT RENDERING F...